Tuesday, September 28, 2021

EOTO: Netflix

EOTO about Netflix - 

    Everyone today has heard about Netflix, most people today even use it on the daily such as myself.  Have you actually learned the background and information and details of what makes Netflix, Netflix? Personally I haven't until we did these projects and I was able to learn more about the in and outs of Netflix. It was originally founded in 1977 as a DVD rental service but as it became more and more popular it eventually ran its biggest competitor, Blockbuster out of business. Now Netflix does streaming services all over the world and over 151 paid subscribers, being one of the most successful streaming companies in the nation. Like I said before I am a frequent user of Netflix, because it gives me access to watch a variety of different genres 24/7. It makes it very convenient to use, I also travel a lot and Netflix allows me to download movies/TV shows so I can watch them on the plane. It is all apart of that monthly subscription which gives you so much. 

    Without Netflix I feel as if a lot of people would be very lost, even though I am guilty of having days where I spend hours binging and watching shows from time to time. I don't do it daily or that often anymore but there are some who relay on Netflix that is all they do with their lives, like on the weekends and at night. Netflix has definitely changed the way we watch TV before we didn't have the opportunity to watch it from our phones, computers, and other devices. So for them to have come this far with the streaming network and the ability to do what we can today is just incredible, it has made things a lot more convenient. As well as gives people something do when they want a relaxing Friday night on the couch, overall making it a great addition to the 21st Century. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relationship with Technology

      Relationship with Technology -  Technology is something I feel like can be a love-hate relationship with some people, it can be extr...